Here at Bowerham we believe that it’s important that we look smart and dress appropriately for school. Please find below a list of our school uniform and information on how to order certain items.
From September 2017 our school uniform will be:
- Black trousers / tailored shorts / skirt / pinafore
- White Polo Shirt
- Red school jumper / cardigan with the school logo (preferably)
- Plain black sensible shoes / boots / trainers (all black – including markings and laces) with a gripped sole.
- No Ugg style boots and no tassels or studs
- Tights and hairbands are to be plain red or black – no Jojo bows
- Plain black or grey socks and white for girls.
- Girls may wear black leggings with a black skirt
- Red, white and black checked skirt – which we are in the process of sourcing. We currently have some “second” stock available at the fantastically low price of £4.00.
The P.E kit consists of:
- Plain black shorts / tracksuit bottoms or running trousers
- School team colour t-shirt
- School jumper
- Trainers / black pumps
- Girls may wear a red and white gingham dress.
- White leggings with a red and white gingham dress
- Sandals must be black, closed toed, not flimsy or jelly-style
- Sun hats / caps
- For health & safety reasons sunglasses are not allowed unless they are prescription ones
For religious convictions or observations:
- A plain headscarf in black or red only
Dress Down Friday:
- The top half of your clothing has to be school uniform, this means that you should wear what you would wear to school Monday – Thursday.
- You must wear suitable footwear (i.e. not high heels).
- Don’t come in unsuitable clothing (i.e. don’t come in shorts if it is cold).
- You don’t need to come dressed down if you don’t want to.
As a celebration of their special day the children are allowed to wear what they choose to school that day. If their birthday falls at weekend or in the school holidays they can choose a day of their choice. Please do join us in wishing them a Happy Birthday if you see them.
School Uniform Shop
School now run an online uniform shop. You can pop in to the office and try uniform on for sizings. Any item that is embroidered and needs to be ordered in will usually arrive within approximately 2 weeks.
To purchase uniform via the online shop please click here.