Welcome to Nursery!
On this page you will find all the information that you need about what’s going on in Nursery at Bowerham
This week in Nursery
- We are still really enjoying looking out for all of the beautiful birds that visit our Nursery playground and feed from our fantastic bird feeders.
- We have been very creative and made a variety of different bird crafts and are currently being displayed in school.
- We enjoyed getting messy in the kitchen on Tuesday with Mrs Hodgson making yummy bird nest cakes.
- We all brought our favourite teddies in to Nursery on Friday to celebrate Winnie the Pooh day. It was very exciting because Pooh Bear had been to visit our nursery and lost his honey pots. We explored the outside area of nursery and helped to find them!
Your Online Learning Journeys are now ready to be downloaded. Please click here for more information on the importance of downloading and about how to download.
Next week in Nursery
- We will be continuing the Big Schools’ Birdwatch and looking out for all of the lovely wildlife in the school grounds.
- On Monday we will celebrate Tu B’Shevat (celebration of new year for trees) in the woods, singing happy birthday to the trees and decorating them with lots of lovely birthday decorations.
- We will be trying lots of new foods with Freddie the Frog as part of our new Healthy Heroes challenge.
- We will be getting messy in the mud kitchen looking for the juicy worms that birds like to eat.
Don’t forget to continue to upload photos and information onto your child’s Tapestry account to show us the lovely things you have been busy doing at home!