Welcome to Nursery!
On this page you will find all the information that you need about what’s going on in Nursery at Bowerham
This week in Nursery
- We were really lucky in Nursery when we were given some plants and flowers to plant in our outdoor area. The children really enjoyed helping plant the different flowers and haven’t stopped talking about them since. We decided it would be nice to paint some of these beautiful flowers. The children have done a fantastic job of this and have really enjoyed using different resources to create their paintings.
- We have enjoyed starting to think about spring and the changes that come with spring. We found out that lots of baby animals are born in spring and decided to create some of our very own baby lambs – they are very cute!
- We also found out the the weather becomes a little bit warmer and that we might begin to start seeing bees – we made our very own, extra-buzzy, bees that will hang in our creative area!
Next week in Nursery
- On Monday we will be collecting gardening items for the Easter Bingo hamper and children can come to Nursery in their own clothes.
- We will continue to think about spring animals and find out what other baby animals are born in spring. We are very excited because on Tuesday we will have to very special visitors visiting our Nursery – two baby rabbits! Please let a member of the team know if your child has any allergies to rabbits or if you wish for your child to not take part in the visit.
- We will share the story ‘A Squash and a Squeeze’ following on with our love of Julia Donaldson stories and make our very own shape animals.
Don’t forget to continue to upload photos and information onto your child’s Tapestry account to show us the lovely things you have been busy doing at home!