Scotch Quarry Village Green
The community initiative Scotch Quarry Village Green currently runs:
Every Monday morning 9-10.15am: Free Sitpot Introduction in Scotch Quarry lower woods.
A connection practice akin to Mindfulness, helping us relax, sharpen senses and feel more alive and nourished
- There are limited spaces so please book through a message on the fb page scotchquarryvillagegreen OR email scotchquarrycommunitygarden(at)gmail.com
- Please let us know your total number + ages of children coming. Adult participation required! – max three kids to one adult.
all details and info are to be found on:
One off clubs for adults and children to join in with at home!
Taught virtually due to Covid regulations.
Please ENROL DIRECTLY with the Adult College
Please select from the following courses!
- Mindfulness Techniques For Everyday Living
- Kick Start Your Health
- Introduction To Home Exercise
- Finding Positives In Challenging Times
- Experience Microwave Cookery
- Essential First Aid Skills
- Basic Lifesaving Skills
- Creative Ways To Improve Your Well- being
- Introduction To Chair Based Exercise and Falls Prevention
If you like these courses – they can be booked to create a whole fitness regime for your body and your mind over numerous weeks!
Clubs held in school
Community Clubs For Adults and Children
These clubs run every week when If you would like to join please contact Mrs Steel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the office on 01524 63999 for Club Leaders contact numbers.
Lancaster 5th Beavers, Cubs and Scouts use the school field each week – contact school for further details.
Adult, Teenager Karate Class Sensai Angharad 7pm – 9pm Sports Hall – starts 17.05.21 Covid dependant
Train Together – Using school MUGA from 6pm – 7pm every Tuesday – Fitness class with a difference – operating now!
Pupil led classes only with Sensai Andrea. There are currently 2 spaces available as of 26.04.21 The class runs from 3.20- 4.05pm on Tuesday afternoons in the
Sport’s Hall – please contact Mrs Steel via email on email@example.com or on 01524 63999 to join or to be put on the waiting list.
Community Karate – Sensai Andrea – Sports Hall – 7 – 8pm – Starts Tuesday 18.05.21 Covid dependant
Adult New Fitness Classes – 6.30pm – 7.30 pm – Operating from 15.04 – 15.05.21 – outside on the Bowerham MUGA. Inside from the 17.05.21 Covid dependant
Adult and Child Karate Classes Sensai Ian, Sensai Mark and Sensai Ian – 7pm – 9pm Old Hall – re starts 20.05.21 Covid dependant
Once a Month Meetings
Women’s Institute – Monday – Old Hall – re starts late 2021
7.30pm – 9.15pm
Lancaster History Society – Wednesday – Old Hall – re starts late 2021
7.30pm – 9.30pm