Scotch Quarry Village Green
The community initiative Scotch Quarry Village Green currently runs:
Every Monday morning 9-10.15am: Free Sitpot Introduction in Scotch Quarry lower woods.
A connection practice akin to Mindfulness, helping us relax, sharpen senses and feel more alive and nourished
- There are limited spaces so please book through a message on the fb page scotchquarryvillagegreen OR email scotchquarrycommunitygarden(at)gmail.com
- Please let us know your total number + ages of children coming. Adult participation required! – max three kids to one adult.
all details and info are to be found on:
One off clubs for adults and children to join in with at home!
Taught virtually due to Covid regulations.
Please ENROL DIRECTLY with the Adult College
Please select from the following courses!
- Mindfulness Techniques For Everyday Living
- Kick Start Your Health
- Introduction To Home Exercise
- Finding Positives In Challenging Times
- Experience Microwave Cookery
- Essential First Aid Skills
- Basic Lifesaving Skills
- Creative Ways To Improve Your Well- being
- Introduction To Chair Based Exercise and Falls Prevention
If you like these courses – they can be booked to create a whole fitness regime for your body and your mind over numerous weeks!
Clubs held in school
Community Clubs For Adults – Paused at the moment due to Covid
These clubs run every week when If you would like to join please contact Mrs Steel (email@example.com) or the office on 01524 63999 for Club Leaders contact numbers.
Monday – Adult, Teenager Karate Class Sensai Angharad 7pm – 9pm Sports Hall
Tuesday -Pupil led classes only with Sensai Andrea. There are currently 4 spaces available as of 12.04.21 The class runs from 3.20- 4.05pm on Tuesday afternoons in the
Sport’s Hall – please contact Mrs Steel via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01524 63999 to join or to be put on the waiting list.
Thursday – Adult New Fitness Classes – 6.15pm – 7.45 pm Sports Hall – paused due to COVID
Thursday – Adult and Child Karate Classes Sensai Angharad and Ian – 7pm – 9pm Old Hall – re starts late 2021
Once a Month Meetings
Women’s Institute – Monday – Old Hall – re starts late 2021
7.30pm – 9.15pm
Lancaster History Society – Wednesday – Old Hall – re starts late 2021
7.30pm – 9.30pm