Scotch Quarry Village Green
The community initiative Scotch Quarry Village Green currently runs:
Every Monday morning 9-10.15am: Free Sitpot Introduction in Scotch Quarry lower woods.
A connection practice akin to Mindfulness, helping us relax, sharpen senses and feel more alive and nourished
- There are limited spaces so please book through a message on the fb page scotchquarryvillagegreen OR email scotchquarrycommunitygarden(at)gmail.com
- Please let us know your total number + ages of children coming. Adult participation required! – max three kids to one adult.
all details and info are to be found on:
One off clubs for adults to join in with at home!
Please contact school with your course choices and once we have the needed numbers you will be contacted as to when the virtual classes will be happening!
Full information sheets will be made available to you
Please select from the following courses! Come on – sign up – yes even the grandparents – and get going!!!!
- Mindfulness Techniques For Everyday Living
- Kick Start Your Health
- Introduction To Home Exercise
- Finding Positives In Challenging Times
- Experience Microwave Cookery
- Essential First Aid Skills
- Basic Lifesaving Skills
- Creative Ways To Improve Your Well- being
- Introduction To Chair Based Exercise and Falls Prevention
If you like these courses – they can be booked to create a whole fitness regime for your body and your mind over numerous weeks!
Community Clubs For Adults
These clubs run every week. If you would like to join please contact Mrs Steel (email@example.com) or the office on 01524 63999 for Club Leaders contact numbers.
Monday – Adult, Teenager Karate Class Sensai Angharad 7pm – 9pm Sports Hall canx until Jan 2021
Tuesday -Pupil led classes only with Sensai Andrea. There are currently 3 spaces available as of 21.09.2020. The class runs from 3.20- 4.05pm on Tuesday afternoons in the
Sport’s Hall – please contact Mrs Steel via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01524 63999 to join the waiting list.
Thursday – Adult New Fitness Classes – 6.15pm – 7.45 pm Sports Hall – starts 24.09.2020
Thursday – Adult and Child Karate Classes Sensai Angharad and Ian – 7pm – 9pm Old Hall – re starts January 2021
Once a Month Meetings
Women’s Institute – Monday – Old Hall – re starts January 2021
7.30pm – 9.15pm
Lancaster History Society – Wednesday – Old Hall – re starts January 2021
7.30pm – 9.30pm