Welcome to Bowerham
A community primary and nursery school for children aged 2-11
Stand tall, reach high and love learning
Welcome! Our school serves the children and families within the community of Bowerham in Lancaster. It is a large, very successful and happy school where staff, children and parents work hard and do the best they can.
The Bowerham School community is proud to nurture aspiration, inspire love for life-long learning and prepare children for a changing society.
At Bowerham School we:
- Enable every child to achieve their potential through a broad and creative curriculum.
- Teach children how to work independently and collaboratively.
- Encourage honesty, trust and responsibility.
- Respect differences in gender, ethnicity, religion and ability.
- Challenge through the provision of fun and adventurous activities.
- Nurture children’s confidence and self-esteem.
Mrs Longworth, Head
If you are interested in sending your child to our nursery or primary school, welcome!
You can find out more about us, read our Prospectus and learn more about how the school works within our admissions pages.
Our School Improvement Plan
Every year we write a school improvement plan so that the staff, governing body and school can work hard to make Bowerham the best that it can be.
Value of the Half Term
What does happiness mean to you? How can you do to make other people happy?
Try talking to your child about what happiness means to them.